Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Creativity

Yesterday I lived in my craft room. Something came over me and I decided rather than naming all the things I should be doing instead I would just put all the must do's on the back burner and do what I "wanted" to do. It was somewhat freeing. I had worked on two altered projects. Both I'm quite happy with. If you missed the beginning of this project it can be seen HERE. Below is the rest of the project. I'll admit it's probably not completed, as I will add this and that too it over the next few days I'm sure.  here is the first part of this weekend play time. Be sure to check out the link above to see what I began with.I'll be posting here shortly the other post, so as to not make this too post too picture heavy.









1 comment:

  1. Oh it's lovely! And it reminds me of a project I want to do before the year end. lol Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!