Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivation Monday (heavy photo post)

I know it's been a while but Motivation Monday is back! Keep in mine these posts are heavy picture posts so may take a moment to download. These are all picture complement of Pinterest. They can all be credited and found here: http://pinterest.com/craftdonkey/motivational/ These are made to help you get motivated by colors and lines and just in the artist general expression of their photography or art. I love this collection. I included many color combos in this one as well as some striking pictures. I just adore them all. They really do inspire and motivate me. If you're new to CD, then I'll explain a little I post these to draw out something in you. Maybe you see a picture and love the colors or the lines it creates anything you can use to draw out inspiration. And if nothing else, their super pretty to look at. Happy Monday!

Don't forget the February blow out giveaway! Here you can find all of the pictures and details. http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-giveaways-good-bad-ugly.html

I have a linky tool set up for you to load pictures of your craft spaces. No matter if its the livivngroom table or a full room, share with us the clean and the messy! Then send your friends over and leave a comment each time you've spread the word for additional entries to win a large lots of goodies as well as a Clip it up!!!





























1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I need to bookmark this post so I can come back for these color schemes!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!