Thursday, January 31, 2013

What ink is used for what?

I've had quite a few people in m time of teaching ask me this very question. So how do I know what all the different types of ink are used for or best suited for. Do you know this about your own products? While stumbling along the net today I happened to see if I could come up with a single post to explain it to maybe some newbie crafters or even seasoned crafters who may still have no clue. 

I stumbled upon this great website that explains what each ink is best used for, so I thought I would just share it with everyone, not just those who've asked me. I mean I explain it the best I can but never remember all of the ink types when someone asks me something about them. 


what are different inks used for.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting posted on the different types of ink pads. Nice to know what most do. I was looking at different type of ink pads some I was like ok what does this do or that, lol. Still a little bit new but getting hang of all different stuff and artmedia that comes with scrapbooking. Evem artjournaling too.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!