Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby Girl and Masculine Card

Today just sharing some of the new cards I made last night. Very simple. Forgot to take pictures of the insides! Grrrr, hate it when that happens. Anywho, here's a card I made for a family who recently had their first little one. Nothing too complicated or crazy just simple and pretty. 


Then there's one I made for a gentleman at work who's celebrating 14 years with the Company on Sunday. Loooove playing with Kraft papers. The number background paper as well as the ruler paper are both Kraft paper and well I just love playing with that stuff.  Used a wood grain transparency as well... yay.. not very much of it.. but something. Did some misting and some fun flags made with toothpicks and twine!  Topped off with a little ticket and a charm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!