Saturday, May 5, 2012

More Duct Tape Fun


So, it's never been any secret that I'm obsessed with tapes of all kinds. For my birthday one of my good friends thought he would get me some camo duct tape. It made me laugh, partially because I wasn't really sure I'd ever use it! But none the less I was happy I had it. Funny how that works. So, I decided that since I had no clue what to do with it, but wanted to use it since it was a gift I made something for the guy friend who gave it to me. I made him a clip board he can hang to hold pictures of his hunting trips.  This is just one of many posts to come playing with tapes of course!

Here's also also a journal page I created. Super fun with the duct tape on the pages that I then used my heat gun on to bubble a but. Then I tore the insides out of a mini composition book and then inserted about 6 pages that I wanted to write on and I wrote a little something. 

I've been absent as I'm sure no one really noticed. LOL But I've been crafting and playing alot. In fact I already have about 12 posts ready to be posted after I add my comments to them. Also some great giveaways for some of my new fave products to play with.



 


Of course this is only a fraction of the tapes I have. At last count I have over 45 rolls of tapes. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!