Saturday, May 5, 2012

Altered Wooden Box


So, I am a fan of Dollar Tree. I bought a number of boxes from there and then before I could get to it, Kory over there at Scrapiverse posted one of his creations using one of the exact same boxes. So, I was definitely inspired to no longer let them sit in the bag and get one done. of course I have about 6 different styles of them. What I did is pretty self-explanatory as you look at the picture tutorials. Love Graphic 45 papers! I just wanted somethign simple that onlu too about 20 minutes to make. Love it's simplicity.

I collect fortune cookie fortunes so I think this little creation will just hold them. Until I come up with some other purpose for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!