Monday, March 5, 2012

Motivation Monday

So, I've been in an odd mood lately. I can't explain it. My choices for Motivation Monday kinda show case this. There's a ton of fun bright spring colors, but then there's alot of fun darker hues and just over all funness (if you're new here let me clarify, that funness is indeed a word.) These images are defiantly showing how I've been feeling. Some bright and fun colors and then some muted funness as well. I can't explain it, but I've been lately all over the place creatively. My work this week I showcase to you all will show this as well. I've got lots of fun things to share with you all. As well as working on finishing up some of the bare journal I created.

Anywho I hope one or many of these inspire you! As they have all inspired me! All images and their original posts can be found HERE on my Pinterest.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!