Monday, December 12, 2011

What do you think???

So, I follow easily over 100 blogs. The majority are crafting blogs of some sort or another. I've been curious lately. I more often than not, have a bit of a tutorial with most of my postings. I find it nice to see how things came together. I love the inspiration many blogs offer but I often find seeing how it got to where it did, quite helpful. Maybe I don't want to recreate the entire project but just something they did on one of the pages of a mini-album.

How do you feel about this? I ask because on more blogs than not I notice there's no showing how the project came together. While some of it super fun to look at, often I'm curious. "Well how did she get that on there, or make that look that way." Am I the only one?

I like I said, I love viewing the completed projects but often wish more followed my own format of trying to show it got from here to there. Does this matter to you? Or are you just fine just looking and figuring it out on your own?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog and really like that you give us info on how to complete a project. Please don't stop. :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!