Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Some TIM!

Ok, every year at about this time. I get very excited!!! I mean there's the obvious reasons. Christmas, kids excitement, the smell of pine, lights, snow, just the overall season! However, there's another big reason that I get excited. December means that Tim Holtz does he 12 tags of Christmas. I love all of the Tim Holtz products as most of you know. I love being inspired by him. When he does these tag, I get down right giddy! I can't wait to see what he does and then try them out. Now it's a rare occasion that I ever make a tag! But I always dive in come December! So, I thought I would share some of the love in case you haven't participated in this before. Here in the blog: HERE FOR HAPPINESS !!!! Here is a little skit and information about the tags.

 Now not everyone is into crafting or tags. So I'm sharing pictures of his last 4 years of tags! I mean these alone will make any gift, wrapped or not, just wonderful. Now remember what I always say, Just because you see all these things done, doesn't mean you need to run out and buy these products he uses. Instead.. I challenge you to just take something away from each day. you may not make a tag and you may not make anything that looks anything like his, maybe you just use it as motivation!

Here are the past 4 years in order 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. Some of them are larger than normal, so load time may take a moment, but I wanted you to be able to view all of the great details! Now even if you don't craft these simply have to put you in the Christmas spirit!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!