Thursday, October 6, 2011

Motivation Strikes

So, last night after a nice cup of coffee. I walked into my craft room and began playing. I got a few great starts done to a few of my 7-Gypsies cityscape pieces. I'll be recording a video tonight to show some of their progress so far. I'm working with some great textures on them. Corrugated cardboard, canvas, sandpaper, textured mediums....... oh my! So, tonight I shall do some more work on them and also need to make a card for someone at work. So, I'll be on U-stream. It probably will not be until 8 or so. It will be recorded as well, since its not really a class just me playing around.

I was ubber happy to have my motivation to play come back though! Made me feel soo good! What have you been working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!