Thursday, October 13, 2011

Woo Hoo

In the last few days I've heard of soo many wonderful things that I plan to submit to. I thought I would share them with all of my crafty followers.

First and foremost Helmar Adhesives is now taking submissions for their beyond amazing design team. I plan on submitting as I am just smitten by all of their products.. and did I mention there's free glue involved!! How stinking cool is this!!! Here is the link for all of the information about submitting. If you have never submitted work for anything, don't worry about it. Tracy is beyond wonderful!! Try it, you have nothing to loose! But you have everything to gain with some wonderful adhesive and goodies. And did I mention an amazing Design team to work with!

 
Ok next. A girlfriend of mine saw this and sent this to me last night saying she thought it was right up my alley. I couldn't agree more! I'm super stoked to submit a handmade Christmas tutorial and even have the perfect project in mind, ironically using my wonderful Helmar and budget friendly as well! Can't wait to share. Are you interested in submitting something? Here's the link with all of the wonderful details!
 
 
I can't wait to get started and get the ball going on these both... some motivation under my rear!
 
Stay tuned this week I'll also be sharing some great Halloween goodies I've been making and my 7-gypsies cityscape project. I've completed almost all of the building pieces... soo much wonderful texture and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!