Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tutorial Thursday

Tonight at 8pm CST, I'll be on ustream tonight.! I'm going to be doing a nifty technique showcasing hidden journaling! Very excited about it. This is the technique I was planning on showcasing last month, however, then with the move, just became impossible to showcase.

So, feel free to join me tonight. Sign in and chat if you like. Or just sit and watch! Going to be an ubber easy non-time consuming tutorial tonight. I'm not offering a sneak peak of tonight's as I feel like making it a surprise! I will record it as always and it will be posted within this post after I get it done.  Recorded tutorial

 
How are you doing on the Color challenge? Do they inspire you as well? Last night, I was working on something to showcase the wonderful colors and a new technique.. can't wait to share it with you all!! Your going to love it.. it's very very messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!