Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Color Challenge

Alright ladies, last month I was given the great honor to Guest Design for Berry Bleu!! I got to play with an amazing kit and awesome tags. This week up for grabs is 2 of these great tags!  Leave a comment below and be entered to win these! Winner will be picked a week from today! Love these tags and want to see more head on over and check them out: HERE












OK, so onto this months challenge! There's soo many wonderful color combos out there! I've been in love with this color scheme for weeks, couldn't wait to use them. This month I shall!! I'm challenging you to use them as well throughout the month. Email me them at sayitsbyu@yahoo.com. I'll showcase them NEXT Wednesday and announce a random winner!! Each entry you send in your name will be added to the drawing to win this months large giveaway of the Basic Grey Out of Print Collection! LOL you will be able to see form the amount of images I've collected how much I just adore this color combo!! Lets see what you got ladies!

















3 comments:

  1. Lovely tags! Would love to win them. They would be beautiful on the album I am making for my mom who is fighting lung cancer and has never smoked. We used to sew together when I was little and have a very close relationship. I want to do the album for her to show her how much she means to me and how much I love and respect her before she passes away. Love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics.. I do love the color combo. a challenge it is... TFS :) - so excited!! a new follower I am Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to create something for your challenge this weekend...I am getting ready for a trip but I do need a sympathy card for a friend so hope I can make one instead of buying and will use your color scheme!
    Thanks for the great challenge as it is WAY outside my usual color zone! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!