Monday, June 13, 2011

Motivation Monday

I find motivation and inspiration in far more than the scrapbook magazines, blogs and the Internet. Have you ever walked by for instance a store window and thought to yourself the colors or lines made you happy or inspired you? I find this happens to me a lot.. it can be something completely non-scrapbook related that inspires and motivates me to do something new and different. Therefore today, I'm going to share some of my inspiration/motivational folder. Some of these are things that I just love looking at, some are the colors, some are actual projects.. the options are endless. Let me know what you think... Which one if any speak to you? Why?
































2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love what you have to share here. You picked awesome pictures..thanks for sharing. They are all inspiring. I like the bird cages and the simple flower tutorial. Was that foil that she used? I have to check that pinterest.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, that was foil in that one picture! i know.. i have a folder of about 1000 images I can browse through for inspiration... Love it. I find them all over but I do adore pinterest as it allows you to search or follow others. I'm on there as craft donkey.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!