Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This & That Tuesday

Good morning one and all! Wanted to let everyone know tonight at 6pm CST I'll be on ustream to show case today's this and that. Just come here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sayitsbyu13

Tonight we shall play with some COFFEE! Yep, you heard right coffee. If you would like to play along you will need the following:
- Coffee- instant or grounds
- Coffee filters and/or paper towels
- Spray bottle with water
- Paper or Styrofoam plates
- Heat gun- not needed if you have patience.. lol

Optional other items: mists, paint, dye

For the second project we'll be playing with you will need:

- Misc. items. Easy right? LOL. Ok gather up some of your "this and that" Spare flowers, pebbles, metal charms etc. Just about anything goes.
- Magnets: super cheap.. like a buck a dollar store or wal-mart- can be individual ones, or the strips of it.


Like I said I'll be getting on at 6 central time tonight. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sayitsbyu13  Log on.. and you can chat with me while we play. You can just in FOR FREE and just watch.. and if you can't make it... I'll have the recording of it posted here when I finish it up! Each will only take about 15 minutes! Fast and easy! Just the way I know all of you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!