Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Minute Projects

I love to post little projects that only take a small part of your day. This is a Tim holtz bird cage and sign. I die cut the birdcage from chipboard and the sign from grunge board. I just adore it and how simple it it.



The above sign is super easy. I just used some glimmer mist on both pieces and then ran some ink over the edges. I created the links chain for this piece but you could easily just buy them.


Above are two different birdcages which are both very simple. They both were just sprayed with some mists. You can use paint or any medium for this. I also when the paint was wet added some antique pages to the above one. Then ran ink over both of them. Added some jewels on one of them. Their super simple but make a HUGE impacts on a page or card or even as a decorative piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!