Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mini Magnetic Chipboard Clipboards

There's not too much to really say about these. I got these chipboard albums from the dollar bin at Michael's. I then painted them up and added a piece of fun paper to the front and a clip and a few jewels/pearls/and or brads to add some more bling. Easy little clipboard. I attached magnets to the back so they can be used on the fridge! I plan on making some little pull apart notepads as I showed you in this tutorial for each of them.

(sorry the pictures are so poor. It's a dreary dark rainy day today (not that I'm complaining as we need the rain badly) and I wasn't feeling taking the pictures in the light box.



1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Like the one with the chair, table and clock etc...

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!