Monday, February 4, 2013

Cars, Trains and Planes Mini Boy Album (old SEI)

I am telling you something has hit me as far as my crafting goes, I have just been getting tons done and feeling great about using some older products I have had for years. Showcased here are some older SEI papers I've had for what feels like forever. Used another Chipboard album here. 

I have so much to share this week! I'm so excited. This album is just a simple chipboard album that I painted brown along the edges and then adhered SEI pattern papers to it and then adorned with a few pockets and tags, nothing to over the top, nice and simple. Added a bit of ribbons along the ring and a cute little blue metal car charm to finish it off. 

Going to be an amazing week! Enjoy yours to the fullest!

chipboard mini album

chipboard album

Maya Road Chipboard Letters


SEI pattern papers

SEI pattern papers

SEI pattern papers in mini album

SEI pattern papers

Baby Boy SEI pattern papers

Glittered baby boy SEI pattern papers



1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!