Thursday, January 3, 2013

Altered Projects Galore!

So, since my craft room is under renovation. I thought I'd share some of my projects from this last year! Hope everyone had a great New Years. I'm not one for making any resolutions past remembering to write and type 2013 instead of 2012. Did you make any this year? Do you have any crafting goals this year?

Up first is an altered dress form that I just adored making!








Next is an altered toilet paper roll mini album that I made!







Next is an altered book. Love taking books and turning them into a new piece! I did a few classes on how to make these. 






This is another mixed media book that I created for a class online. I adore this book with all of it's bits and pieces and elements and textures. 










2 comments:

  1. wow! You have been busy! So many awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome projects. I really like your mini-albums, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!