Friday, December 28, 2012

Away Time- Soon to be back!

I know it's been a bit since I posted. bare with me ladies and gents. I'm in the middle of re-doing my craft room!!! I've been so excited for this transformation and building of new things. I'll be back to posting great projects next week after the New Year!!

I'm soo stinking excited to share it all with you. I'm bursting but I'm still working my rear off to get it all complete and the way I want it... for now! hee hee 

Hope everyone's Holidays were filled with lots of fun and more to come!

Thought I'd leave you with a few pictures of my family and their holiday!

Desiree made all of the cookies this year!

Everyone taking turns decorating the cookies for a decorating contest!

Desiree playing "I'm officially Martha Stewart" She loved this thing and I loved getting her something I too owned at her age. 

Playing with her clay wheel. 

Kujo and Knolla after everyone left. Couldn't even holler at them for being on the couch after sharing their home with people for days. 

Taylor's new TV. All the boy asked for, for Christmas was some new clothes and maybe a TV.  He wasn't very specific. We did pick him up a larger tv. He was ecstatic . until we got it opened and find out.. there's no power cord, no manual and no remote! Very disappointing for a 13 yr old boy! So we took it back the day after Christmas... to exchange it Sears had no other TV's that were that size so they did something amazing. They exchanged it for one 7 inches larger at no additional cost!!! WOW! We were all super grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear about the good Christmas you all had. Look forward to what you have coming in 2013 with your craft projects.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!