Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas "Do not open 'till Christmas" Tags

I'm the first to say I hate when people "skip" over holidays. I love Thanksgiving and it is also on the butt of my son's Birthday each year if not right on it. I host every year! I love it. All the people and stories and football!  I just adore everything about the month, the crunchy leaves under my feet, the football, the cool brisk weather...everything about fall makes me smile!

However, I have learned about myself that if I don't start pecking away at Christmas items early on then I never get them done. Last year on Christmas EVE you could find me up until 3 or 4 am making bows and tags! This year I'm learning. These tags only cost me about 2 bucks for all 12 to make since I got everyone at garage sales or clearance racks and they were so super easy to make! Love that!









2 comments:

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!