Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bare Journals


I created this nifty bare album a few months ago and this weekend when looking over some different materials I had was motivated to make another that had even more different Kraft pages in it and a lot more overall pages. Below in the frame is the one I created months ago, followed is the new one. I love the idea of these albums to use for art journals or mini albums, just so many ideas and possibilities. I love using misc. items, doesn't matter if it's used or torn or anything, a bit of handstitching-loove it. I adorned them both with different tapes and then gave it a thin coat of Mod Podge to ensure the tape doesn't come up and make the cover more sturdy. Thanks for looking!


Find the tutorial and details for this album here: http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/2012/05/bare-journal-update.html










1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!