Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Cards Galore

This weekend I spent Saturday resting from the previous days activities. Sunday, I spent a large chunk of the morning cleaning my craft space, more specifically having my daughter go through her desk and get it together! It was a mess.... a mess spreading it's octopus arms in all directions.. into my areas. It took a few hours to explain to her how to organize and to actually get it all sorted and A LOT thrown out. Meanwhile, I pulled out Christmas decor from my closets. I managed to get the boxes out of one of the closets pulled. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Therefore this is just about 1/3 of my decor. I don't get too excited until we go pick out a tree, which will happen this weekend. Then I'll pull out the rest. 

DON'T FORGET about this months GIVEAWAY- a great set of the Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas Collection: Remember it can be a card, layout, altered media.. anything you like to enter as long as it is Thanksgiving or December Holiday centered! We need more entries for the giveaway to work!

Afterward cleaning, I sat.... staring at the wall.... with a blank mind. Nothing genius or inventive or technique savvy came to mind. I listened to the Steelers suck on Steeler radio and decided to peck out a few cards since motivation wasn't leading me anywhere special. 

All rather simple cards, I enjoyed doing some crackling on the Basic Grey Chipboard Christmas Trees. The tag in the center is embossed for a little added fun.







These cards were just too easy and the underwear quote was right up my alley. Made them all embossed just to give them a little pop.

2 comments:

  1. A great productive day I would say...I need to get cracking on my cards but this year I am not making them...lazy! LOL
    Love the underwear stamp Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!