Sunday, November 4, 2012

Busy Bee!

Busy Busy with lots of projects today. A new cheapo yet very effective photo box- tutorial to come on that, fun tags, pages, cards and tutorials. All to come in the next week!

What are you working on this weekend?  I spent yesterday cleaning up all of my Halloween Decor and out with some of the fall. 
                                  

Is it too early to jump start on Christmas items?? I despise (and that's not even a strong enough word- however I'd have to use very colorful language to truly show how much it bothers me) that there's Christmas decor is out before Halloween has passed but at this point I begin working on Christmas as once December hits I'm ubber busy and never seem to get as much done as I'd like. 


Let me hear what you think and what your working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!