Monday, May 7, 2012

One Very Messy Layout

I love tags. Of all sorts, kraft tags, shipping tags, tags of all colors and sizes. I just really adore them. I decided to play with some tags on a layout. I will say it's rare that I sit down and just make a tag. I'm not even sure why just never been a real tag maker.  

I began by laying all of the tags out and then applying some blue Pan Pastels to it. It really helped bring out the textures of the tags. I left a gap there in the center knowing there would be a picture centered there.

I used some gelattos on this as well just making streaks with them and then sprayed them with some water and dried them out. I then mixed up some paint with some Golden Light Molding Paste. I spread it here and there on the layout for no rhyme or reason. Just added some texture to it.


I then placed some 7-gypsies tissue tape around the layout. I also altered a chipboard clock and placed some hands on it.

Wet embossed a fun dress form and did some stamps and playing with paint and mist. Some bling and a tag and i have a very delightfully messy layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!