Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday/Anniversary to my Blog!!

Okay, so this week is a super fun week! First and foremost this week is the anniversary or birthday ... hmm not really sure how that works. If it's considered a birthday, because it was somewhat a birth or beginning of something or an anniversary because its when it and I came together.. hmm now I'm slightly confused!!! Are you??? Good! Now you're where I wanted you. BWAHHAHA (that's my evil laugh! Now you know!

Okay so that's the first fun things this week. Now the 2nd is this Friday, the 13th I will be 2 years away from being 30. I know I'm getting old, but I'm dealing with it! haha Okay so that's not so much big news, but it's news none the less.

So, I plan on doing some great things for you all this week. In the meantime you get.. yes more cards for people at work. They are nothing fancy as honestly I wasn't in "the mood" to craft. I know it's nothing amazing, that will be coming later this week. I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!