Thursday, March 8, 2012

Altered Tin

So, my dear neighbor is on the verge of beginning her own business and is a bit nervous as any future self-employed person would be. I thought it would be nice for her to have something that will offer her encouragement, motivation and a little bit of inspiration for when she's feeling down about things or stressed or whatever. So, last night in about 15 minutes I created a simple tin for her to keep. Included in it are about 500 quotes and sayings. So there will be more than enough for one a day or many a day depending on the day.  Like I said maybe took me 15 minutes to create the tin, now........ cutting and folding and hand picking each and every quote that went in it to make sure it was relevant to her.... much much much LONGER. But all worth it in the end.

I'm hoping to get lots done this weekend but we'll see how it goes. I have a few Mary kay parties and then a finance class I'm teaching tonight.. and every Thursday night for the next 12 weeks. Sooooo I may consider moving Tutorial Thursday's.. but not sure yet.





2 comments:

  1. your tin turned out very nice! what a great idea to put in all of the sayings/quotes! what a sweet gift. have a great weekend. ~hl

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable tin and love the idea of all the quotes! What a good friend you are to do that! She will love it I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!