Monday, February 13, 2012

Teen Boy Card +video

I created a card tonight for a teen boy. It's very rustic and messy as I know that is to this particular young man's liking. I did not have any sound for this video as I was.... multi tasking watching House at the same time. LOL.  It took longer then I wanted on this busy evening of 2 parent teacher conferences and getting Valentine's Day stuff ready for the parties tomorrow for both classes. However it was fun to just create for a bit. We need that. A little escape even if the project doesn't turn out as well as we wanted or took too long. If you believe in V Day, I wish you the best tomorrow. I don't believe in it at all, and opt for a no gift exchange policy, so it's just another day to me other than the kid's classroom parties. (make note i suck at putting the right day on my camera)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!