Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ribbon Wreath

Just a quick post today. Wanted to share something I made last night for the first time in about an hour for a gal's birthday at work today. I made it using pipe covering instead of those expensive foam wreaths and it actually worked out better because she can use it to hold all of her K-State pins and what not now as well. The picture isn't wonderful because I took it inside, but its full of great purples! K-State is her fave team, and purple her fave color!

I learned a bit about what to do and what not to do and definitely look forward to the next one. It'll be much fuller for sure. But this was pretty good for a first attempt and short amount of time to throw it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!