Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ohh the fun Storage

So, a few days ago I posted a link to Ranger's blog to show off some fun storage print ables and what not. Hope you had a chance to check it out. If not what are you waiting over.. did I mention the print ables are free!!

So, in light of that and somethings going on around here. I started playing with some storage ideas of my misc. this and that things. I purchased from an antique store a few months ago this very nifty old drawer. And I found it would be absolutely perfect for my odds and ends. The things I know I should put away but always end up in some little tubs I have and then, their such small things that I end up forgetting them. Now I have them all in one place that I will look often to. Here are some pictures. I definitely decided I need many more of these drawers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!