Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scrappin Update

Alittle update here ladies. I have been super busy crafting. I have a few items I made for Halloween still to share just because they are super thrifty and fun, as well as some more news and progress on the city-scape and of course some layouts and other techniques.

My camera recently decided it didn't like me hence why no posts lately.. cause you all know me.. I love pictures!!

Also remember the giveaways this month!!

This weekend I'm diving into my craft room to do a large overhaul of cleaning!!! It needs it super bad. I keep all of my filing in there as well as right now there's Halloween decor spilled everywhere waiting to be put away properly.  So, I plan on spending a few nice hours  in there getting it back into shape!! Then we can get back to our weekly how to vids. Are you as excited as me!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!