Monday, October 24, 2011

Wonderful Finds

Over the last week, I have found some just amazing finds. Some that happened to fall into my lap via friends finding them at auctions and some lucky finds from a recent trip to an antique store. I thought I'd share them with you. Cause well, their just ubber fun to look at if nothing else. I haven't decided all of their destinies just yet, but love thinking about all the fun stuff I will be doing with them. Whats some interesting finds you have found lately? I thought all of these were great deals at spending about 30 dollars for all of them!


Ok, so I did show some restraint while shopping. There were 2 other really nifty wooden crates like this and I only got one! The yellow one just called my name.



How nifty is this. They called it a painters tray but I'm not 100 percent sure its not a type key tray. None the less I've been obsessing over finding a whole drawer unit of these. This just made my day when I came upon it. I just can't get enough of it. Someday I know I'll come upon an entire drawer unit of them but for how, I believe I'm leaning towards this being a very large wall piece. Just not sure yet of a theme or where I'm going with it as it is soo large. It wont just be plain holding nick knacks though. This much I can tell you for sure. Just not sure how much I want to "do" to it. I def. want to keep the rich old wood look, past that, its all still in my head.


These were found in a box of misc. things won at an auction by a friend of mine. I couldn't help but snatch them up when he offered. Their from 1925 and I just adore the books themselves as well as the little box they came in. How nifty is that 1 cent Franklin stamp. I'm still undecided on crafting with these or saving them. I have been trying to find out how much their worth before I use them on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!