Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This & That



Sharing first a 15 minute layout. My point in showing you these is to show you a simple yet fun streamlined page. Nothing fancy yet still wonderful! Little clusters of embellishments and a bit of crackle and some simple stitching! Done!


Also, thought I would share a storage technique with everyone. I've shared this a few times with other crafty friends. I know many who love to store their thin dies in binders, but are often stuck with the hard fact of paying for expensive sleeves for the dies. I've created an easy solution for this. Created from simple 12x12 clear layout sleeves. All you need is a sewing machine. You can then make any size pockets you need. Here I've made long pockets to hold the long thin alpha or border dies. Just a simple stitch is all you need! You can even make pockets on top of one another with the simple cut across with a pair of scissors.


1 comment:

  1. i miss you! and great ideas!! i bought some crackle stuff and i LLLOOOVVVEEE it :)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!