Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This & That

So, I finally got up a bit of a gallery! YAY!!!  It's not done by far but, its on its way. So, to check out things that have been showcased thus far on this blog check out the tab under the title of the blog titled "Gallery" I'll be adding to it regularly. Newer pictures will be towards the bottom.

I've been working on a few things that I am very excited to share with you all! I have an album dedicated to my daughter and everything I always want her to be. I also have a Halloween house to share. Both will be showcased this week.

To come on thur night: I will be live on Ustream at 8pm CST. I will be putting together a vintage ephemera album!!! I've seen many tutorials on this and over the last week spoken to quite a few crafty gals who have shared with me that their a bit intimidated to go ahead and dive into a project like this. I'm going to show you all how it can me done.. and not only done well but done on a whim and within an hour!!! It'll be a great tutorial. I'll show you how to use what you have on hand! 

If you are unfamiliar with ephemera albums thing about those albums that look like their a hodge podge of different items... odds and ends... all put into one book to create an album. I'll be showing you all some nifty things to make to go in them.  Misc papers, envelopes, embellishments etc.  If you do not think you have anything, you can look at yesterdays post for some great printable look alike ephemera. Printed on cardstock it'll work just as a great start!

So, that's what I have to come for the rest of the week. Ubber excited to share soo much with you all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!