Monday, August 29, 2011

Motivation Monday

Todays motivation shall take us to the wonderful world of Print ables!!! I plan on taking all the print ables in my files to a button on the top of the blog but for today I'll share these sites with you. It's a wonderful resource for great mock vintage print ables.

I love these for soo many reasons. To begin with they are FREE! I also adore them because if printed on some cardstock (great way to use that old 8.5x11), then they are just as thick as those you can buy from 7-gypsies and so forth. They just make me smile, because you can match up specifically what you need! I've created entire mini albums from printables! Can print them on cardstock or canvas.. options are endless. Check them out! And get Print happy!


1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!