Thursday, July 28, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, so I debated on whether or not to post this but then decided what the heck. I don't have much else to post. This is known too all of your probably all to well.. its the house right before a move.. a day to be exact. Drives me bonkers! I love being ahead of the ball or right on target but I hate confined spaces!

Here are pics of the current condition of my house! Ready to be loaded Sat. morning! I'm starting to freak out a bit, making sure I'm ready and well downsizing from about 2000 sq feet to maybe 1100, I sold and gave away and threw away sooo much stuff.. hoping I have enough room in new house! I just keep askign myself what all is in these boxes geesh didn't seem like I had that much stuff!



This stack is all crafting goodness!



1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!