Saturday, April 30, 2011

Followers

I am very excited to announce in only a week The Craft Donkey got over 10 followers. I wanted to mention something though.

While speaking to a few gals they were curious if they would be considered for for prizes.. they had followed via email. I wanted to point out that when you follow via email.. you do not appear as a follower... therefore making it nearly impossible for me to contact you when you have or do win a give-away.

So here's what you do, if you had followed via email from directly on this blog.. please also great an acct. on blogger to become a follower! This will ensure your following is seen! As, like I stated I can not see you as a follower if you just follow via email. It only takes about 30 seconds to create an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!