Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How to Back Up Your Blog

I've taken off a little over a week from posting. Have no fear I've been crafting for sure! Well after the sets of snow storms in which I worked over 120 hours! I was a bit tired and didn't want to do anything but catch up on sleep after that. 

I've been working on lots of fun cards and projects, some more challenging then I had wished for. More to come about it all soon. 

Will be working on my pictures and posts tonight! What have you been up to?

In the meantime I thought I'd share something I ran across today that I'm saddened to say I'd not done up until today. It's backing up your blog, so that if anything were to happen you could just import it right back in. This is for the blogger blogs. It took me about 5 minutes!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!