Thursday, February 14, 2013

Green Garden Maya Road Mini Album

Here is another lovely Maya Road Chipboard album I recently played with. Painting each piece of chipboard in varying shades of green and then using some fun glitter embossed papers to complement them! Sorry some of the pictures are a little darker than I would have liked. Been a very busy busy week!

Don't forget I'm hosting a giveaway over the next week. All you have to do is "like" my new Craft Donkey Facebook page.  You can find all the details about the Maya Road goodies and Washi Tape goodies I'm giving away HERE. Remember all you have to do is become a follow on my Facebook page! Then depending on how many people "like" the page I'll be giving away some goodies. This page isn't just going to be my videos, tutorials and blog posts, but also a place where everyone can share items they have made, their blogs and a place for general motivation and inspiration. 








5 comments:

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!