Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Washi Tape Tutorials


First and foremost, I have been crafting so much right now that, I haven't even had time to take pictures and blog about them all. They are coming I assure you. After this weekend I'll have lots of fun posts and techniques. While browsing Pinterest I came upon a few fun tutorials and thought I would share some of them with you. Hopefully they will help you use more of your stash and even re purpose some of it allowing you to think outside the box. 

I know right now washi tape is the rage and it's taken my by the hair as well. I have over 80 rolls of this delicious tape! I can't seem to get enough of it! Always fun to learn new things to do with it. Here is a great tutorial on how to print on this wonderful tape!Using Washi tape on cards
 I love all of these cards as well. I've done quite a few of these and they are super fun. You can check out the full post here. 

using washi tape on the walls

Don't you juse love when you come across something that is just crazy! Like you never would have thought about it at all. Washi Tape on the walls! I mean how insanely cool would this be on a little girls wall or letting a child make shapes out of it or letters! Much less the fun things you could do on your own wall!
using washi tape on the walls
I was unable to track the source of this picture but aren't those windows just the cutest thing   ever!
Candles with washi tape
How nifty are these. You could literally use a tape for any type of setting you liked. Weddings, birthday parties, Girls night, BBQ's. Options are endless! I just adore these tea light candles using washi tape.


How cute are these charges and could be used on just about any type of charger!




So I guess Valentines Day is approaching.. I've never felt an urge to celebrate this non-sense holiday... what do you think? Do you celebrate it? I don't know but in my head I always thought you have an anniversary and hell hundreds of others days throughout the year to celebrate one another. I don't understand a day of celebrating love- because well like I said isn't that what an anniversary is? Just sorta nonsense to me- so don't expect much from me for inspiration for any projects... haha.  

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome I should try this with some of my washi tape. Hope your week going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great ideas, I don't use washi tape enough. I love the idea of wrapping it around the votive candles!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!