Monday, September 3, 2012

Be Your Journal Page

Another really fun art journal page. I loved playing with these Hero Arts stamps.  Started off here with a healthy layer of Gesso, love the gritty texture it gives the whole page. 

I did some random stamping here.

Then did some blending of 3 different green tons of pan pastels. 


Sprayed it with some fixative... of course then realizing I didn't use my staz-on ink.... oh well I love the character it adds with them not being clean stamped images. 

I then used a watered down layer of Gesso. 

Added in some amazing little wooden figurines as well. Aren't these just frickin adorable! Stamped them up a bit and placed them randomly on the page. 

Then lots of fun tapes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!