Monday, June 25, 2012

Motivation Monday.. (heavy photo post)

I don't know about all of you but here in Kansas it has been a string of hot humid 100 degree plus days and only more to come. While I hate the hot hot hot weather I have really enjoyed all the fun summer colors I've been finding for motivation. All sorces can be found on my pinterest HERE So here you all go, just a bit of motivation. All of these pictures touched me in some way for motivation. Whether it be the colors, the lines, the angle, the pattern, or maybe just a single element in a picture that not everyone would see... so many different things have drawn me to them. Find you own motivation in each one or only one if thats all that strikes you.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!