Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Posting Pictures of Craft Spaces and Other news


Linky tool now available on the left sidebar of the blog to upload your pictures with more ease!

Remember uploading your pictures enter's you to win a large Clip it up! And also enters you to win the large lot of goodies being offered! Remember when linking your scrap spaces to the linky on the sidebar that the link you put in there should be the direct link to the pictures on your blog. So, it takes them right to that post and they don't have to hunt through your whole blog to find the pictures! If you need help with this please don't hestiate to ask.

Feel free to check them out on the side bar of the blog! I do have pictures over there but have not linked them to a post just yet as I will be showing before and after shots of it.

Now upload your's. I'm very eager to see.

Also remember to posy a comment for me letting me know the link to your post to FB, twitter, pinterest, or a post to your blog about this great giveaway.

I'm going to be doing some crafting this evening and thinking of maybe jumping on Ustream to do so, not too sure yet but I have some cute things to show you all that I have been working on. Feel like joining me? Comment below and I'll make sure to post the link when I'm up and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!