Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Technique of the Day- Featuring Helmar 450 Quick Dry

Alrighty.. soo happy I got tonight's video done. Ok, a bit of back story is my daughter saw me playing with Helmar's 450 Quick Dry.. and well.. she played also.. something I noticed though is when hers dried.. just on her paper it had an amazing affect.. soooo I had to play a bit more and love what I've come up with! Check out these pictures.... love it??? Then click the link and check out how to do it.. super easy!

I'll happily admit I'm in love... when it dries it leaves these adorable little bubbles.. not on the surface either. I tried it out on both silk and paper flowers and all turned out.. beauitful!!!! Wonderful for anything and everything!!!

Want to learn more about this glue.. please check them out on facebook! They post amazing projects using their products all the time!


Check out that!!! I couldn't do it justice in the video... but their amazing in person.



1 comment:

  1. Lacey,
    This is awesome!! Love how you put another dimension to the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!