Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Friday

Remember ladies, tonight I will be live on ustream. Hosting a tutorial class on how to make cupcake cards. These are just adorable. I'll go live at about 8pm Central Time.  Below is a recap of what you will need to play along and pics of what we'll be working on. I'm very sorry again about the delay in not getting it done last night.. but my internet and the weather weren't liking me.

For the tutorial I'm going to be doing something that I get tons of people asking me how to make. Sooo, it will be a bit of a longer tutorial.. but super easy compared to how complicated it appears. Here is a list of what you will need to participate as I'm doing it. Here are some pictures of the ones I have made. You can see they can be made for any theme. Boy or girl birthday, baby shower gifts, and even to coordinate with the seasons! After the picture you will see a list of items needed for the FREE class on TONIGHT on ustream. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sayitsbyu13















Items needed: (You can look at the image and see where each will be used to know what colors you prefer.) You can see that you can make them in about any size you like! I'll give you some paper measurements this evening. Be sure to be logged into chat if you want to ask specific things as we go along.

- Styrofoam ball- ( you can also use a half circle.. those floral kinds or what not) The size you use will determine how large your cupcake is. I love them all! Also one 1 inch to 3/4 inch styrofoam ball.
- 1 sheet of felt- you can choose one color or choose to have two diff colors.
- 1 sheet of paper,
- 3-4 laces and or trims of your choice (ribbons are fine as well)
- Hot glue or your fave adhesive
- Paper or cloth Dollie ( If you don't have one.. that's cool.. get a strip of lace and I'll show you how to make one)
- 1 strip of lace for bow by cherry (I prefer sheer but you can do whatever you like)
- Glitter of choice (I have all red cherries but you could so anything!)
- Tag or cardstock to make tag
- Pebbles/Dew Drops... if you don't have these.. no worries... there's lots you can use for "sprinkles"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!