Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Well Hello

Ok, so i have something super fun and exciting to show you all tonight for tips and tricks Tuesday!!! Your going to love it! Weather here in Kansas is suppose to be nasty today! I had planned on a  video tutorial for this tonight as well as pictures! So, I will have to wait until this evening to hop on and record the video. If for some reason the weather acts up.. I'll just record it on my computer and upload it as soon as I can! I also have some pretty fun news to announce to everyone! Very excited!  So, check back this evening for the great news.. as well as the amazing tip and trick I am going to be showing.. I think alot of you are going to love it!

Oh and don't forget to be sharing the blog with all your freinds. This month our big giveaway is the Prima Botanical Collection. Must be a follower and have left a comment! Will be announcing winner June 1st. So, still plenty of time to invite others as well as become a follower yourself!

Also, please feel free to add my craft donkey blinkie to your blogs! Link it to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!