Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wandering Wednesday

Ok, ladies.. wandering Wednesday brings me to a few blogs. First this wonderful blog of Prima's. This week they have amazing layouts and sketches available. Such lovely pieces! Totally inspiring! Check them out and let the juices flow.


I have joined many new forums and sites within the last few weeks and I adore many of the projects and layouts I see on this blog. She's an amazing mom of 5 kids and yet still finds the time to create awesomeness!


This next blog I have followed for a few years! I love her work! She alterzsts all sorts of great goodies!!! Truly inspiring. Check her out!


For all of you ribbon addicts out there.. this is a blog you are sure to love. Very unique pages and creations that are bound to make you want to sit down and get started.


There ya have it ladies. So, take a few minutes over your coffee or after the kiddos hit the hay and wander around these blogs a bit... see if any strike your fancy! And be sure to let them know you were sent by The Craft Donkey Blog

5 comments:

  1. I like that you are introducing us to new blogs...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Wed. i will be offering four or five blogs. I figure the more we all share the more we all learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! It is very inspirational. Thank you for sharing you creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! I just noticed this! Thank you soooo much! That is soooo sweet of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Misty.. I fb u about it.. lol.. happy to share your great creations with others!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!