Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tricks and Tips Tuesday!!

Ok ladies here is the how to video and what not! Enjoy. Bascially, the other day I spent a day obsessing about how I have to HAVE a K&C Company SMASH book. I began to add up how much it was going to cost me to get everything I knew I HAD TO HAVE!!! hahahah You all don't know what I'm talking about at all do you! hee hee. Well after a bit of soul searching I figured it would be insane for me to spend as much as I would have... soooo I decided to try to make my own! Turned out much better and personal to me than I believe the smash book would have. I played around with it last night.. and OMG... LOOOOOVE IT! Check it out! Let me know what you think! Here is the link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!