Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good News

I have some ubber good news to share within everyone hopefully by the end of the week!!! Soo excited to share!

In the meantime lets keep those crafting tables full of projects!!! Here is an album I am working on. The cover is acrylic! Kidnapped this idea off of the Hambly blog. Love it! Worked on the cover last week for my own challenge! I love how it's coming along. I plan on still adding some bits and pieces to cover and of course filling those pages.. but wanted to give a little peek of it thus far.

I loved using a transparency on the cover and then coloring in random bricks with some paint!


1 comment:

  1. I love, I love!!!! Great to see it upclose and personal the other night too. Makes it even more AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!