Monday, April 25, 2011

One of my GREATEST loves!!!

OK, I love allot about crafting. Far too many things to name. However, one of my greatest loves are Rolodex card holders. I just adore them. Everything about them! these are some I worked on and loved. I'm currently working on a carousel Rolodex... can't wait to share it with you all. Do you love a pretty Rolodex? So many options. You can alter as much or as little as you like and so many possibilities for what to do with the cards. I have done some with covers and some without. I love love love all of it. Just thought I'd share one of my greatest loves. I adore altering anything but these little things by far make me smile the most. If you haven't attempted one I def. recommend it. Use these as motivation and be sure to share your work. I love seeing what others have come up with. Gets my juices flowing.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! Let me hear what you have to say!